Frequently Asked Questions
Click heading to view answer.
What is the General Warranty?
Do you have a Lifetime Warranty?
What is the Five-Year Limited Warranty?
Please note that the slight softening and flattening of cushioning (both foam and fiber) is the result of normal use and aging should not be confused with cushion failure. The cushion materials will conform to the shape of the user over time, such conformation should not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What is the Three Year limited Warranty?
What is the One Year limited Warranty?
We warranty the premium innerspring mattresses, air mattress bladders, and air mattress pumps found in our sleepers for one year. The heavy duty swivel bases we use on swivel rockers are covered for one year to the original owner.
Is Labor and Transportation Included Under the Warranty?
What are some Care Tips?
- Flip and/or rotate any loose cushions and backs frequently to minimize cover creep this will add to the life of your cushions and minimize damage done by soiling.
- Sunlight can quickly cause fabrics to fade. Limit the amount of direct sun on any piece of upholstered fabric.
- Vacuuming the surface and under cushions regularly will extend the life of your fabric cover.
- All spills should be cleaned promptly by blotting with a clean cloth. Should the stain remain please refer to the specific fabric's cleaning code for that fabric and follow the directions. This cleaning code can be found on the fabric swatches from your original purchase or from your retailer.
- Never remove cushion or back covers for separate dry cleaning or washing (except for slip covers). Do not "refresh" them using any type of tumble cleaning or drying process as this may destroy the backing of the fabric, damage the weave, and cause fabric shrinkage.
What are the Cleaning Codes?
W - Use a water-based cleaning product such as mild detergent or non-solvent fabric shampoo.
SW - Use a dry cleaning product, a water-based mild detergent or a foam type fabric cleaning product.